Personal information collectedWe may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you.
Stakeholder database: We keep the contact information of the stakeholders who we meet during events, networking activities as well as these who subscribe in our newsletter. The information we collect include the following: name of the contact, the organisation, the position, email, phone number, country, and the type of stakeholder (e.g. end-user, policy maker, researcher).
This information is securely stored in specially protected servers for the period of SUPROMED duration (2019-2022) in addition to 3 years after the termination of the project; i.e. up to 2025; then information then would deleted after this date. These servers can be accessed only by a limited number of carefully selected persons of our consortium who are subject to strict confidentiality requirements. It isn’t used outside the framework of the project nor transmitted to 3rd parties without prior consent of the person.
We use this information for:
1) Using Newsletters
2) Inviting the stakeholders to SUPROMED workshops
Newsletter subscription: We use a third party service (MailChimp) the subscribers can unsubscribe/opt out at any time and the information will be deleted.
Social MediaWe use social media to present our work through widely used and contemporary channels. Our official social media channels are listed on this website. Links are found on the bottom of the homepage. Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn and Facebook.If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are files that websites can install in your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) for very diverse reasons. The main purpose is to facilitate user navigation, but they may also collect other information, such as data for statistical purposes. Cookies adapt the navigation to the user’s preferences, improving the technical performance of the website. Moreover, the statistical data collected from cookies allows web masters to improve the website service provided to users.
Types of cookies
- Depending on their life-span, cookies are classified as session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the browser is closed, while the latter expire when they have served their purpose or when manually deleted.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies store the preferences of certain tools, avoiding having to set them each time the user accesses the website.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies allow web traffic to be analyzed and for a statistical analysis of the use of the various web services. The information compiled is anonymous and not linked to any personal data.
- GEOLOCATION COOKIES: These cookies detect, anonymously, the country in which the user is located to deliver more relevant content and services.
- REGISTER COOKIES: These cookies are generated when the user registers and are used to identify user accounts and their associated services.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: These cookies enable management of the different advertisements displayed on the website, adapting the content of the ads to the visitor’s website use.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: Third-party cookies can be installed on the page with the aim of improving third-party services, such as links to social media to share website content.
Can I delete the cookies?
All browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, as the user prefers. Below are instructions to do so:
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Configuration
- Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy> Content Settings
- Safari: Preferences> Security
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We have no influence on compliance with data protection laws by the operators of these sites.
Withdrawing consent for the storage of your data
You can withdraw your consent for the storage of your personal data at any time. The data will then be deleted immediately.
Do you have more questions on data protection? Please contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, you may send us to the following address:
U.T. SEMIDE/EMWIS T.U.
06901 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS